Didi's Entry Into "Same City Freight" Can Change the Phone Number List Chaos in the Freight Market?

You can discuss here about the sell leads phone number list
monira123

Didi's Entry Into "Same City Freight" Can Change the Phone Number List Chaos in the Freight Market?

Post by monira123 »

It's actually hard to understand here. Cargo Lala is currently using the phone number list driver's order-grabbing model. I chose the standard handling service and chose to pay the handling fee beyond the standard of my goods. Why does the driver need to choose to increase the price after coming to the door, and The driver confidently said that you can cancel if you don't accept it. Another problem is that the platform currently does not have a good way to manually avoid the driver's arbitrary charges. It can be seen that in addition to the phone number list platform's standard handling charges, it also gives the user an option to negotiate the price with the driver, that is, the platform gives the driver arbitrary charges. , which seriously harms the interests of consumers.

According to data, 70% of the orders in the intra-city freight market come from 30% of enterprise users, a typical 28 principle, but this does not provide an excuse for the poor service of the enterprise and the remaining 70% of C-end users. Everyone on the Internet knows that, The phone number list long-tail effect is very significant. If a product wants to be bigger and better, it Phone Number List must serve these 70% of long-tail users well. User experience is very important! The second experience is very bad, because I chose to follow the car to deliver the goods. Out of the curiosity of the Internet product manager, I learned a lot of information about the freight from the driver, and also told him what was wrong. When the service was over, he asked me to open the Huolala APP. I didn't know what he wanted to do, so I gave him the phone, and then he gave himself a five-star praise, which made me very disgusted. Because the price has been temporarily increased, I originally planned to give a bad review and complain after the service ended.

In the end, what made me even more annoyed was that I complained to the customer service, and the customer service or the robot responded. The experience was very poor. In addition, there was no recording and itinerary monitoring. The phone number list driver ended the order as soon as he got on the bus. I'm not sure if it's because of the poor navigation of Huolala, which makes the driver unwilling to use it, or whether it is because the driver is not controlled in operation, which causes the driver to operate completely irregularly. There is a big gap between this and Didi's taxi service. I still need to move later, and I will definitely not use the carpool again. Not only the phone number list service is not in place, the quality of the driver's service is not high, and the charges are unreasonable, which has seriously affected User repurchase and retention.