99% of Taiwan's Imported Photo Restoration

You can discuss here about the sell leads phone number list
Ahad

99% of Taiwan's Imported Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

Ukraine is not only one of the world's major granaries, but also an important producer and major exporter of sunflower oil. According to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) statistics, Ukraine will produce 29.12% of the world's sunflower oil in 2020, and the export volume of sunflower oil accounts for the proportion of all exporting countries. 43.96%, so in addition to wheat and corn, Ukraine is also a key source of global edible oil. After the start of the Russian-Ukrainian war on February 24, the Black Sea ports were closed immediately.

Not only were commercial ships attacked by artillery fire at sea, but the grain production equipment and storage facilities along the Black Sea coast of Ukraine were also damaged. Make countries that rely on imports of grains and grains from Ukraine face a food crisis. my country's bulk grains such as wheat and Photo Restoration
corn are mainly imported from the Americas, but more than 90% of imported sunflower oil comes from Ukraine. To what extent has the Russian-Ukrainian war affected my country's edible oil market? Sunflower oil is the most common oil for domestic use in my country According to the 2019 Food Industry Research Institute survey,

the preference for edible oil among the overall respondents is sunflower oil (43.9%), olive oil (43.6%) and sesame oil (37.2%), and the most common edible oil among Chinese people is ranked The top three are sesame oil (55.6%), sunflower oil (55.1%) and olive oil (48.2%), indicating that the above three vegetable oils are currently the preferred consumption items of Chinese people, and consumers' preference for sunflower oil and olive oil close, with a difference of only 0.3% (see Table 1). Table 1: Ranking of Chinese people's preference and consumption rate of various edible oils and fats in 2019 Table 1