What Should I Do Photo Restoration

You can discuss here about the sell leads phone number list
Ahad

What Should I Do Photo Restoration

Post by Ahad »

Parents always have many question marks in their hearts: Why do children love to hit people? Why Grumpy? Why do I work so hard, but my children always sing the opposite? Contemporary parents try to avoid corporal punishment as much as possible, but if they undertake all the behaviors and emotions of their children, will their children be able to develop naturally and adaptively? How to balance between indulgence and tolerance? "It takes tens of thousands of exercises to achieve a balance, but most parents don't have enough time." Yang Yuying, founder of EQ education "Di Feier" for children, said that children are highly malleable before the age of 10, which is a critical period for parenting; after the age of 12, parenting influence will be increasingly limited.

"If you turn the steering wheel to the right, but the car doesn't turn to the left, you should change the track instead of trying to control the steering wheel." Yang Yuying, who has assisted many children in tearing down their negative labels, helped them develop their talents and stand on the international stage Point out the dilemma of modern parenting. Treating parents well is the practice of life In the 14 years since Photo Restoration
the establishment of Di Feier, Yang Yuying has seen countless parents who are suffering from parenting problems. "Taking good parents is the practice of life." Doubling with children. Yang Yuying admitted frankly that she also entered the Department of Psychology with her "life lessons". As a sophomore, he participated in the children's emotional education team, designed course teaching plans for 6 consecutive years, worked closely with professors in the department,

and accumulated rich practical experience. Restore the essence, let the child take off "Restore the child's essence as much as possible, and he will take off." Yang Yuying admitted that many parents think that correcting their children's bad habits actually kills talent. For example, he once had a mother ask for help, saying that she had cultivated her daughter to learn ballet and piano since she was a child, but her daughter has always resisted and behaved abnormally. After evaluation and analysis, De Feier suggested that the child develop physical mechanics, and the mother accidentally discovered her daughter's talent in the field of mechanics. "There are thousands of reasons behind a child's disobedience, crying and beating, which must be analyzed and not just taught according to the steps in the book." Di Feier has observed, interacted and communic