Define Human Company Email List Marketing or Marketing

email lists leads for sale leads conver to sales
nazmulislam2001seo

Define Human Company Email List Marketing or Marketing

Post by nazmulislam2001seo »

Strategies for people. As we saw in the previous article Company email list. The most standard marketing strategies focus on a third of the interactions. To reach the remaining two thirds we need an additional strategy that is fully coordinated and supported by the traditional marketing strategy. Which for now i will call a strategy. Of human marketing or marketing for people . This strategy would have as its objective the most personal and personalized approach to our clients and would use the most common channels to give voice to their initiatives. But would execute them in others that are not so common and closer to the territory of public relations. It would be a strategy whose return on investment is the feeling of belonging of our clients. The closeness to the brand Company email list.

And that are difficult to measure Company email list directly. To do this. We would resort to brand recognition studies. Nps. Surveys and metrics that provide us with context in the consequences of these actions in the business: % churn. Cltv ( customer lifetime value ). Customer sales. Etc. 3. Creation of the human marketing department as a strategy whose objectives and approach are so different (although they must always be coordinated). I think it would only have a future as a separate department. If it were within the traditional marketing department. The focus on sales would end up nullifying this type of initiative. This department would be a hybrid between a traditional marketing department. A customer department. A brand department. Research department. Measurement department Company email list.

And a csr department (if it exists) Company email list. Its mission is to get to know the client in depth and propose actions that show the most human side of the company and bring us closer to our clients. The list of initiatives to be launched would be very broad. But these three points represent its pillars. This is one of those articles that i know is just the beginning of a long road that will surely end as part of my methodology to define a consumer-oriented marketing strategy. And that will most likely turn into a conference. Classes and. Who knows. In a book (it gives me a lot of respect to talk about books when i'm presenting the last one these days !). The fact is that i am looking at marketing from a new point of view. Complementary to the previous one. But which implies a significant change in mentality Company email list.