Pimp my blog hacks to make your corporate blog more attractive

email lists leads for sale leads conver to sales
priotimony10

Pimp my blog hacks to make your corporate blog more attractive

Post by priotimony10 »

Many people have the idea that all types of corporate blogs are… “too corporate”, if you know what I mean . The word, in itself, has a strong charge, it refers to something heavy, bureaucratic, standardized and, inevitably and irremediably, boring . bored This is a problem that even affects freelance writers and content producers. When this idea of ​​the “boring corporate” is already rooted, the material produced by these people will follow exactly the same line: square, shallow and, above all, uninteresting. If your company has published articles on the corporate blog that even you don't feel like reading, this text can help you a lot.

Check out How to Attract Readers to a Corporate Blog Maintaining a regular, personal blog can come down to just writing and publishing. Maintaining a corporate blog, however, goes far beyond that. If you want to make it work, you need to create a real planning, organization, production and Albania Phone Number List control structure . More than providing tips on practical text issues that can be improved to make a blog, mainly B2B (where the drama is usually greater), more attractive, my role here is to make you understand that the increase in traffic to your page depends on , as well as numerous other factors. For that, it's important to go back a few squares in the game.

To start let's deal with the period before the production of content: Your corporate blog needs a final owner For everything to be as it should be, it is essential that there is a person exclusively responsible for the corporate blog: that is, an editor. Preferably someone who enjoys this type of role very much. The “father” (or “mother”) of the blog has several important missions: analyzing results, ensuring that all posts are aligned with the company's strategy, identity and values, planning and organizing content production, suggesting topics, follow the writing process, revise, edit, publish, tweak… phew. In other words, it's no use having a blog just to say you have one. First of all, accept that you need to invest in someone. And you better make sure that person is willing to get their hands dirty.