But purely from a policy

Description of your first forum.
bcdata

But purely from a policy

Post by bcdata »

With this update, Linkedin invites us to maintain a professional social network in a relaxed and less formal way, bringing a touch of humor to the daily lives of platform members. ctive, you might be better off writing some unique and compelling content for those topics, or creating one article that covers some of those different variations.

So, from a strategic perspective, I would Lawyer Database recommend that. perspective, I don't think there's anything particularly good about taking individual articles and then producing a small amount of copy. So, from a purely practical perspective, it's up to you. But my advice would be to write fewer articles that are actually very good.

” The Case for Doorway Pages Before we get to the last part of Mueller's answer, a little background information. Doorways are pages that are created for the purpose of ranking for similar search queries. They have no real value and simply take users to the same destination. For example, let's say you want your home page that focuses on tuxedo jackets to get better results.