Firmly established in its promotional

Description of your first forum.
jabink123bd

Firmly established in its promotional

Post by jabink123bd »

The conference ended with a speech by Andrey Gavrikov, General Director of the Completo marketing group. Andrey spoke about the secrets of organizing and conducting webinars.

rcm

Overall, the conclusion is this: everything is fine with content marketing: it is developing, gaining popularity, and is niche. Let's show respect for it and make events in its honor more comfortable for speakers and participants!

If you also attended these events, please share your feedback - we are interested in what useful and important things you heard and saw.We are years old! During this time, many UK Phone Number entrepreneurs and freelancers, with our help, reached a new level, learned to use marketing tools competently, and became full-fledged business projects. But “Marketing from the basics” from the point of view of small business is also a business. Today its author and leader Maria Gubina talks about the growth of the project, her personal brand and her criteria for success.

masha

“Marketing from the Basics” grew into an independent project when you were already a freelancer, but did not do marketing at all. Tell us how you realized that you wanted to be an online trainer?
In my mini-course “What does a project consist of”, I describe in detail the period of freelancing, where I gained a variety of experiences: I wrote articles, started developing social networks, and did SEO. At some point I realized that I couldn’t work like that.