They are two ways

Description of your first forum.
Rakhi923

They are two ways

Post by Rakhi923 »

Look for an exact expression of several words Parentheses: combine several boolean operators Here is a video explaining how boolean search works on sales navigator. It’s exactly the same technique for Google: Export Sales Navigator leads for free Let’s take a concrete example here. We are going to look for Head of Sales and Head of Marketing in the Software industry. you can do this with boolean search: “Head of Sales” OR “Head of Marketing” AND Software Head AND (Sales OR Marketing) AND Software Let’s apply this to Google search.

Use boolean search on google to search linkedin profiles Email List You can see that in the search results I have types of job titles as expected: Head of Sales Head of Marketing Head of Marketing and Sales If I open the first profile I can see that the keyword “software” does appear on the page as expected: boolean search google linkedin profile You can even combine Google and boolean operator like this: site:linkedin.com in intitle: Head AND (Sales OR Marketing) software OR Saas.

This will for Head of Sales or Head of Marketing in the title and for software or SaaS in the whole profile. combine google and boolean operator to find linkedin profiles Note that your keywords will be highlighted in the meta-description if they are present. Congratulations. You are now an expert at searching linkedin profile with Google. Having this list in front of your eyes is the first step. But wouldn’t be better to have all this URL into a CSV? That’s what about next part is about. How to Extract my Google Search Results? If you are reading this article, maybe you are a marketer or salesperson look to.